Wednesday 16 November 2016

mixed up

what a day Andy my love will be home at about 8:30pm he has been gone since Monday morning.
l find it very nerve raking lve been more jumpy than usual sometimes l truely think Andy would be better off without me but then l think what if he went away and l never saw again l'd be heart broken. l don't think Andy really knows how deep our love is, he has become the centre of my life.
Celly is cross at me again (nothing new there)
she can be such a bully, she truely beleive she can fix me.
l love her dearly but she is young its a time of beleiving you can fix everything.
Dont know if Chrissie is up or down she is going through a Divorce.
It's an aweful thing to go through l was always scared he would do something evil.
He did he lived  gggggrrrrr
hot flushes are doing my head in, l get hot, l feel like lm melting and then l'm frozen because the hot flush made me sweat so much. cant win never mind one of thoughs things we as human women must go through. l remember my poor mum melting. l miss her, my dear sweet mummy, soft as vevert smart as a whip and smelt so sweet of tweed / flowers. l only had her for 10yrs as we never got on. but the last 10 yrs it was wonderful.
Feeling a bit worried Alan (dec) june1956
Rick (Dec) 16th March 2011 and now Ross (dec) 6th November 2016
greg arranged the funeral at altona cermatoriam it took a month but he did a lovely job, l think if Ross were there he would say "not a bad do".
l cant beleive l miss this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment